Nevada Professional Group
As an Auto Mechanic in Las Vegas, Nevada you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
Great auto mechanics have good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They must be good communicators to provide advice to customers. They are also well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition/li>
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- High school diploma required
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Skilled at making repair and replacement decisions
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions when given
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Advanced customer service skills
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Comprehensive Package, After 60 Days
Posted: 2020-09-28 through 2020-10-29